Relief with Sorgen Cold Compression Wraps.
A distinct line of products to sooth the joints of your body. Cryotherapy, a treatment technique that follows the principle of applying cold temperatures to the affected area of the body in order to reduce the inflammation by arresting the gush of blood flow at the site and enhancing healing. Traditionally, applying ice-packs to the bruised joints were the norms, but the process is cumbersome and tacky. So, Sorgen has joined hands to render easy healing of the joints without much to do. A temperature resistant material carrying a cold gel pack that shall wrap itself around the desired joint accompanied by a regulating pump to impart the right compression would be best suited to heal the joints comfortably, effectively and relieve you of the pain too.
Set the Ankles free from Sprain and Pain.
- Accelerated Recovery
- Anatomic Coverage
- Relieves Pain
- Deeper Penetration
- Lessens Inflammation
- Targeted Compression
Your path to recovery begins here
By applying ice to the affected area, you can reduce inflammation by
slowing down the rush of blood that is directed towards the aggravated joint after an
injury. When you combine ice and compression, you will
enjoy a noticeable change in pain levels because the
coolness is retained for a longer period of time, across a wider area.
Many studies, such as the one at the Kreiskrankenhaus Bopfingen, Germany, have proven that the combination of compression and cold therapy for treating injuries are many benefits over just using an ice compress for ankle pain by itself.
Sorgen cold compression ankle wrap adopts this combination principle which shall be immensely useful post ankle surgeries, minor wear and tear of tissues and ligaments, ankle pain, Ankle Impingement, Stress Fractures, Achilles Tendonipathy/ Tendonitis, Achilles Bursitis, Plantar Facitis, Ankle and Foot Fractures and after sport-related injuries.
Buying Guide For Sorgen Compression Stockings
Step 1: Place the gel cool pack in the freezer for atleast 60-90 minutes before using
Step 2: Take it out from the freezer just before use
Step 3: The cold gel pack has velcro straps. Attach the cold gel pack to the air compression wrap. Now, attach the two Velcro’s on the side to make your foot support. Place your foot inside. Fasten the bottom strap around your mid-foot. Fasten the top strap tightly around the upper ankle.
- There are 2 modes of using the wrap
- Variable mode: In this the valve is kept in the ON position only. To inflate squeeze the air pump to add the pressure you require. To reduce pressure you may press the deflate button along with your hand on the outer wrap
- You may increase and decrease pressure again to your preference throughout the application
- Constant mode: Here you might want to keep the pressure constant. After reaching the desired level of compression, turn the valve OFF to set the level of compression
- Wear the Sorgen cold compression ankle wrap for 20-25 mins, twice a day for best results.
- After completing the application, store the cold gel pack in the freezer for the next use.
- Remove any trapped air by pressing the deflate button and the air compression wrap simultaneously.
Wrap It Around to Lessen Pain
The adjustable velcro helps to wrap and secure the Sorgen cold compression wrap around the ankle and adjust the position as desired. The applied compression on the cold pack shall impart a penetrative effect into the tissue rendering rapid recovery from knee injuries, pain free.
Based on the R.I.C.E. principle, the ankle wrap facilitates
effective healing by providing regulated compression combined with cold pack at the
targeted area around the ankle. It covers the entire area giving a wholesome effect.
Leak and Puncture Proof
The make is highly sophisticated and the reusable ice packs that
come along, do not puncture and remain intact when under use. The wearing process is
easy and super convenient.
Achilles Tendonitis and Bursitis
Certain conditions pertaining to ankles, can be painful. Sorgen cold
compression ankle wrap once wrapped around shall facilitate speedy recovery from conditions
like Achilles tendonitis and bursitis.
Sprain and Foot Swelling
The cold compression wrap with it’s targeted method helps to alleviate
the pain that follows an accidental sprain. Foot swelling after an exerting day can be
relieved with the ankle cold compression wrap.
Wear-tear and strains
Wear and tear are very common as the ankles contribute a lot to bear
the body weight. Our product is durable and soft enough to solve such issues and relieve you
of the pain by applying the cold compression. Sprains and strains shall also be resolved
with a long-lasting effect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes the Sorgen cold compression wrap can be worn on either the right or left ankle
Yes. The cool gel pack and be kept in the freezer back and can be reused when necessary
No. It has a universal size thereby anyone in the family can you use it
It is advised to be worn for 20-25 mins to obtain best results.
Cold Ice Therapy Combined with Compression | Body Part: Ankle
Achilles tendon injuries
- Clinically Approved Principle: Cold therapy also known as cryotherapy along with compression therapy is clinically approved for faster healing and better pain management.
- Unique Compression Therapy for Fastest Recovery: The added compression ensures a deeper penetration, compared to just using only ice gel packs
- Ergonomic Design:Sorgen cold compression ankle wrap is designed specifically to create targeted therapy at the ankles. The wrap envelopes the entire ankles, covering all the desired points. The adjustable strap and the strong velcro help to adjust the position as desired.
- Universal Size:The adjustable velcro straps make it customizable to fit your exact size. Can be used on either of the ankle