Sorgen® Compression Ankle Sleeves
20-30 mm Hg
Get back to your active lifestyle with the Sorgen Compression Ankle Sleeve. Designed with your comfort in mind, this ankle sleeve provides targeted support for sprains, strains, and ankle pains. Made with breathable, moisture-wicking fabric, it will keep you cool and dry during any activity. The unique compression design helps to improve blood flow, reducing swelling and promoting faster recovery.
- Colour: Black with some parts red and white stripes
- Compression Level: Graduated Compression (20-30 mmHg)
- Style: Open Toe.
- Fabric: 75% Polyamide +25% Elastane
- Box Contains: One Pair of Ankle Sleeves
- Uses: Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, and Sprains. Running, Hiking, Trekking, Marathoning, Playing Sports, Dancing, Exercising, and Cycling.
- Features: Breathable and Skin Friendly Fabric, Open Foot Style, Unisex, Graduated Compression, Comfortable Welt, Tight Grip at Ends for Easy Usability.
- Benefits: Relieves Inflammation, Reduces Swelling, Targeted Compression for accelerated recovery, Reduces Heel Pain, and Supports Muscles for Long Hours.
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, X-large
- Reduces Heel Pain
- Reduces Feet Swelling
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles tendinitis
- Relieves Heel Pain
- Relieves Foot Pain
- Helps In Recovery
- Soothes Ankle Pain
- Reduces Swelling
- Improves Stamina
💡Enjoy free shipping on all orders within the India.
📤 Orders are dispatched with Same Day (before 4.PM)
🚚 Same Day Delivery available in Mumbai MMR Region (at additional cost of Rs. 199/-). More details at checkout!
For expedite shipping and more queries, please contact us on 09321102110 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s okay to change your mind😊 This product qualifies for an exchange or return within 3 days of delivery. We offer a free pickup from your pin code.
- The Sorgen Compression Ankle Sleeve should be worn snugly but not too tight.
- It is recommended to wear the sleeve during physical activity or when experiencing discomfort.
- The sleeve is made of breathable, moisture-wicking fabric, so it should be washed after each use to keep it clean and odor-free.
- Hand wash the sleeve with mild detergent, and air dry it. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners, and do not iron or dry clean.
Our Customers Speak!
Sleeve It To Relieve It!
Sports and fitness are two of the most popular trending topics that are inspiring people in today's age. Athletics is not just restricted to sports persons and is now practiced by the common man for physical and mental well-being. However, the body needs proper care to enjoy the benefits of a rigorous fitness routine.
Sorgen products are designed to help nurture the muscles, ligaments, and joints of your lower limbs with dedicated sleeves for each segment.
Sorgen Compression Ankle Sleeves
Sorgen ankle sleeves are designed to provide maximum comfort and support for your ankles so you can keep doing the things you love without worrying about pain or swelling in your feet. Whether you're an athlete who's constantly on the move or just someone who likes to walk or run for exercise, Sorgen ankle sleeves will help you stay safe and secure while you're out and about.
Uses Of Ankle Sleeves:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Compression ankle sleeves with targeted compression help alleviate heel and/or ankle pain by providing external support to the tendons.
No. The compression ankle sleeve provides targeted compression to reduce swelling and/or pain. In the cold compression ankle wrap, it provides compression therapy along with cold therapy to penetrate deeper into the skin and help reduce inflammation.
You can wear the ankle sleeve for the active hours in a day which is anywhere between 8-12 hours.
Yes, you can easily wear the Sorgen compression ankle sleeve with any kind of footwear.
Fitting is very perfect & compression level is comfortable. Thanks Sorgen.
Sorgen delivers quality once again.
I'm a loyal customer now, thanks to this ankle sleeve!
Ankle support that never disappoints.
The fit is perfect, and it stays in place.