Relief with Sorgen Cold Compression Wraps.
A distinct line of products to sooth the joints of your body. Cryotherapy, a treatment technique that follows the principle of applying cold temperatures to the affected area of the body in order to reduce the inflammation by arresting the gush of blood flow at the site and enhancing healing. Traditionally, applying ice-packs to the bruised joints were the norms, but the process is cumbersome and tacky. So, Sorgen has joined hands to render easy healing of the joints without much to do. A temperature resistant material carrying a cold gel pack that shall wrap itself around the desired joint accompanied by a regulating pump to impart the right compression would be best suited to heal the joints comfortably, effectively and relieve you of the pain too.
Sorgen- Caring Cover for your Thighs.
- Accelerated Recovery
- Anatomic Coverage
- Relieves Pain
- Deeper Penetration
- Lessens Inflammation
- Targeted Compression
Your path to recovery begins here
By applying ice to the affected area, you can reduce inflammation by slowing down the rush of blood that is directed towards the aggravated joint after an injury. When you combine ice and compression, you will enjoy a noticeable change in pain levels because the coolness is retained for a longer period of time, across a wider area.
Many studies, such as the one at the Kreiskrankenhaus Bopfingen, Germany, have proven that the combination of compression and cold therapy for treating injuries are many benefits over just using an ice compress for thigh pain by itself.
Sorgen cold compression thigh wrap adopts this combination principle which shall be immensely useful for Hamstring Strain, Hamstring Tendonitis, Thigh Contusions, Groin Strain, Femur Fractures, Adductor Strain, Greater Trochanter Pain Syndrome, Femoroacetabular Impingement, thigh soreness pain and after sport-related injuries.
Buying Guide For Sorgen Compression Stockings
Step 1: Place the gel cool pack in the freezer for atleast 60-90 minutes before using
Step 2: Take it out from the freezer just before use
Step 3: The cold gel pack has velcro straps. Attach the cold gel pack to the air compression wrap. Carefully cover the affected area. Secure Velcro straps around your calf. Press air pump for desired compression.
- There are 2 modes of using the wrap
- Variable mode: In this the valve is kept in the ON position only. To inflate squeeze the air pump to add the pressure you require. To reduce pressure you may press the deflate button along with your hand on the outer wrap
- You may increase and decrease pressure again to your preference throughout the application
- Constant mode: Here you might want to keep the pressure constant. After reaching the desired level of compression, turn the valve OFF to set the level of compression
- Wear the Sorgen cold compression thigh wrap for 20-25 mins, twice a day for best results.
- After completing the application, store the cold gel pack in the freezer for the next use.
- Remove any trapped air by pressing the deflate button and the air compression wrap simultaneously.
Runners, athletes, fitness freaks undergo a lot of burnout, straining their thighs quite often. The Sorgen cold compression thigh wrap shall shower the right relief with it's unique combination therapy.
Premium and Durable Quality
Made out of premium quality neoprene, the wrap is highly comfortable to wrap around the calf. The ice gel pack does not puncture and leak, and stands strong to provide maximum coldness to the target site.
The product has an attached pump which can be pressed to increase the pressure at targeted site and enhance the healing process having a superior effect. The regulation is in your hands and can be controlled as per your convenience.
Provides surplus relief from the fatigue that thighs often undergo. The wrapping is strong enough to produce magical effects.
Gear for fitness freaks
A reliable boon for fitness freaks and sport enthusiasts, who require regular care for their hardworking thighs.
The dual combination of cold therapy and compression, the Sorgen thigh wrap guarantees a relentless support for the thighs in hamstring sprains and hamstring tendonitis
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes the Sorgen cold compression wrap can be worn on either the right or left left.
Yes. The cool gel pack and be kept in the freezer thigh and can be reused when necessary
No. It has a universal size thereby anyone in the family can you use it
It is advised to be worn for 20-25 mins to obtain best results.
Cold Ice Therapy Combined with Compression | Body Part: Thigh
Post Workout Recovery
- Clinically Approved Principle: Cold therapy also known as cryotherapy along with compression therapy is clinically approved for faster healing and better pain management.
- Unique Compression Therapy for Fastest Recovery: The added compression ensures a deeper penetration, compared to just using only ice gel packs
- Ergonomic Design: Sorgen cold compression thigh wrap is designed specifically to create targeted therapy to the thigh. The wrap envelopes the entire thigh region. The adjustable strap and the strong velcro help to adjust the position as desired.
- Universal Size: The adjustable velcro straps make it customizable to fit your exact size. It can be worn on the left or right thigh.