Relief With Cold Compression Thigh Wrap
Whether you are an athlete, a gym fanatic, or someone with an active lifestyle, incurring sudden pain in the thigh area is common. Made with quality material and convenient features, Sorgen’s cold compression thigh wrap can be used in several pain-causing conditions like strain, injury, fatigue, and weakness. Compression combined with cold in the thigh wrap supports and stabilizes the thigh muscles and enhances blood circulation. The anatomically designed upper thigh compression wrap with velcro straps makes it convenient to adjust the wrap according to your size. Sorgen cold compression thigh wrap is useful for Hamstring Strain, Hamstring Tendonitis, Thigh Contusions, Groin Strain, Femur Fractures, Adductor Strain, Greater Trochanter Pain Syndrome, Femoroacetabular Impingement, thigh soreness pain, and after sport-related injuries.
Sorgen- Caring Cover for your Thighs.
- Accelerated Recovery
- Anatomic Coverage
- Relieves Pain
- Deeper Penetration
- Lessens Inflammation
- Targeted Compression
Why Cold Compress?
Cold compression is a scientifically proven method to fasten the recovery process. While cool gel pack help reduces inflammation in the affected area by reducing the rush of blood in the pain region, regulated compression helps the coolness of the gel pack penetrate deeper into the muscles and last for a long time. Regular cold compression in the pain area can result in a noticeable change in the pain levels. Studies at Kreiskrankenhaus Bopfingen, Germany, show that combining compression and cold therapy is more beneficial than only using an ice pack in the painful region. The cold compression thigh support wrap by Sorgen uses this exact principle to help treat painful muscles, tendons, and tissues faster.
Buying Guide For Sorgen Compression Stockings
People with an active lifestyle, like runners, athletes, weight lifters, and other enthusiasts, strain their thighs quite often. The Sorgen cold compression thigh wrap provides relief with its unique combination therapy.
Lasts Mulpile Uses and Reusable
With neoprene as the main fabric, the thigh bandage wrap is comfortable to wear. Further, the
leakproof ice gel pack is reusable and provides maximum coldness at the pain site.
Right Amount of Compression at the Right Place
Applying an ice pack to the thigh region can be a cumbersome process. The air pump attached to the wrap can be regulated to maintain a comfortable amount of pressure to improve the healing process.
Improves Pain Due to Fatigue
Provides relief from pain due to fatigue that thighs often undergo. The wrapping fits perfectly to
provide superior support.
Supportive Gear for Fitness Freaks
The Sorgen’s thigh wrap is a reliable gear for fitness freaks and sports enthusiasts, who require regular care for their thighs.
Helps with Hamstring Strain
The combination of cold therapy and compression in the Sorgen thigh compression bandage supports the thighs in hamstring sprains and hamstring tendonitis.
Yes. The Sorgen cold compression thigh wrap can be worn on any of the thighs.
Yes, the cold compression wrap is reusable.
The Sorgen’s cold compression thigh wrap support should be worn for 20-25 minutes every day.
Cold Ice Therapy Combined with Compression | Body Part: Thigh
Post Workout Recovery
- Colour: Black with Blue Piping
- Type: Compression Therapy with Cold Therapy
- Compression Level: Cold Compression
- Style: Outer compression wrap with Velcro and pump bulb+ inner gel pack
- Fabric: Outer wrap: Nylon and velvet; Inner gel pack: PVC and Nylon
- Box Contains: Compression Thigh Wrap with Adjustable Velcro Straps + Compression Pump Bulb + 1 Gel Pack
- Sizes Available: Universal Size
- Uses: Thigh Pain, Leg Fatigue, Hamstring Strain, Hamstring Weakness, Post Workout Recovery, Fermur Fractures, Quad Strains, and General Pain.
- Features: Cold Compression, Cool Gel Packs that is Temperature-resistant, Durable Superior Material, Velcro Straps, Pump Bulb for Regulated Compression, Utmost Comfort.
- Benefits: Has Therapeutic effect, Improves Blood Circulation, Removes Swelling, and Provides Faster Recovery with Targeted Compression.