Sorgen® Classique Compression Stockings Class I- Knee/Thigh Length
Made with traditional lycra offer a unique combination of medical-grade compression with durability. Enhance circulation, reduce swelling and improve overall wellness. Say goodbye to tired, achy legs and hello to energized mobility with Sorgen.
- Colour: Nude/ Skin Colour
- Type: Class I Compression Stockings
- Compression Level:18-21 mm hg
- Style: Open Toe Classique compression stockings
- Fabric:Traditional Lycra (68% Polyamide, 32% Lycra )
- Box Contains: One pair of Classique Class I Compression Stockings
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Lengths Available: Knee Length, Thigh Length
- Uses: Spider Veins, Mild Oedema, Mild Varicose Veins, and Aching Legs due to Fatigue
- Features: Graduated Compression, Durable, Reinforced Heels, Silicon Grip Top, Tested for Accurate Pressure with MST Technology.
- Benefits: Calms Muscle Pain, Builds Up Blood Circulation, Takes Over Swelling, Helps Reduce Oedema, Improves Quality of Life, and Prevents Painful Conditions like DVT.
- Spider Veins
- Tired / Aching Legs
- Mild Oedema
- Mild Varicose Veins
- Improves Quality Of Life
- Prevent DVT
- Reduces Oedema
- Reduces Swelling
- Relives Tired And Aching Legs
- Improves Blood Circulation
💡Enjoy free shipping on all orders within the India.
📤 Orders are dispatched with Same Day (before 4.PM)
🚚 Same Day Delivery available in Mumbai MMR Region (at additional cost of Rs. 199/-). More details at checkout!
For expedite shipping and more queries, please contact us on 09321102110 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s okay to change your mind😊 This product qualifies for an exchange or return within 3 days of delivery. We offer a free pickup from your pin code.
Relief With Class I Compression Stockings
Waking up energized for an active day is the best feeling ever. But sometimes, certain lifestyle choices or over-exertion can cause painful legs making you dread the active day ahead.
Sorgen’s compression stockings offer a wellness-inspired science-based solution to overworked leg muscles. Made with the highest quality fabric and designed keeping human anatomy in mind, the class I compression stockings works as a preventive gear and aftercare solution.
The stockings come in various sizes. Plus, the skin color ensures easy wearability with different colors.
Why Use Compression Stockings?
Compression stockings aim to provide the right amount of compression in the leg muscles and veins, which offers smooth blood circulation and does not result in fluid accumulation in the region due to long hours of being stationary. Accumulation fluid in the lower legs can cause pain, swelling, and blood stagnation.
Adding to this, the feature of graduated compression in Sorgen’s compression stockings for varicose veins provides the right amount of compression therapy to see noticeable changes in pain levels.
Class I compression stockings are helpful in mild oedema, a condition that causes swelling in the legs due to excess fluid accumulation in the tissues.
Cutting Edge Features
Recommended In Relieving
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Sorgen’s compression stockings for women and men are a unisex product.
Yes, compression stockings or DVT stockings can be worn regularly while practicing everyday life to foster better blood circulation in the body.
Compression stockings have been scientifically designed to apply pressure to the leg muscle areas.