Skip to content
The tough elastic that is used to make compression stockings can be difficult to wear and adjust, especially if you have arthritis or other problems that limit hand movement or function.
- Put your hand inside the stocking foot with the heal facing down
- Turn the leg of the stocking inside out as far as the heel
- Stretch the stocking sideways at the heel
- Slide your foot into the stocking
- Make the heel of the stocking coincide with your heel
- Grasping the top of the stocking pull over the ankle, continue up the leg
- Adjust and straighten the stocking as you go up and remove wrinkles if any.
- To know more have a look at our videos
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist