Sorgen® Performance Neon Orange Calf Sleeves
20-30 mm Hg
Introducing a limited edition Neon Orange variant of our compression socks exclusively for TMM 2024.
Sorgen Calf Compression Sleeves redefine athletic support, seamlessly integrating performance enhancement and recovery benefits. Engineered with graduated compression technology, these sleeves optimize blood circulation, reducing muscle fatigue during strenuous activities and promoting faster recovery post-exercise.
- Colour: Black with some parts red and white stripes
- Compression Level: Graduated Compression (20-30 mmHg)
- Style: Footless. Covers only the calf area.
- Fabric: 15% Cotton, 60% Polyamide, 20% Elastene
- Box Contains: One Pair Calf Sleeves
- Uses: Shin splints, Leg Cramps, Calf Pain, Sprains, Muscle Fatigue, and Strains. Running, Hiking, Trekking, Marathoning, Playing Sports, Dancing, Exercising, and Cycling.
- Features: Breathable and Skin Friendly Fabric, Open Foot Style, Unisex, Lycra-Free, Graduated Compression, Comfortable Welt, Tight Grip at Ends for Easy Usability.
- Benefits: Has Therapeutic Effect, Improves Blood Circulation, Relives Aching Legs, Reduces Swelling.
- Length: Ankle to Below-Knee Length
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, X-large
- Exceptional Quality
- Increased Flexibility
- Superior Comfort
- Enhanced Recovery
- Improves Stamina
- Reduces Swelling
- Soothes Calf Pain
- Restores Activity Levels
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Relieves Leg Pain
💡Enjoy free shipping on all orders within the India.
📤 Orders are dispatched with Same Day (before 4.PM)
🚚 Same Day Delivery available in Mumbai MMR Region (at additional cost of Rs. 199/-). More details at checkout!
For expedite shipping and more queries, please contact us on 09321102110 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s okay to change your mind😊 This product qualifies for an exchange or return within 3 days of delivery. We offer a free pickup from your pin code.
- The Sorgen Performance Calf Sleeve should be worn snugly but not too tight.
- It is suggested to put on the sleeve during exercise or when you feel discomfort.
- To clean the sleeve, gently wash it by hand using a mild detergent and let it air dry. It is important to avoid using bleach, fabric softeners, ironing or dry cleaning the sleeve.
- To ensure the best fit, it's recommended to measure your calf circumference before purchasing the sleeve to ensure the best fit and proper compression.
Our Customers Speak!
Sleeve It To Relieve It!
Sports and fitness are two of the most popular trends today, inspiring people of all ages to get active. Athletics is no longer just for professional athletes but is now practiced by the general public for physical and mental well-being. However, no matter what your fitness level is, your body needs proper care to enjoy the benefits of a rigorous fitness routine.
Sorgen has a range of products that will help nurture the muscles, ligaments, and joints in your leg region, including dedicated sleeves for specific segments of your lower limbs. So don't worry if you're new to fitness or if you're an experienced athlete - Sorgen has you covered.
Our legs go through a lot on a daily basis, whether we're constantly walking or running, or even just sitting or standing in the same position for long periods of time. This can lead to poor blood circulation in our legs which can then result in serious damage if not taken care of properly. Wearing a Sorgen sleeve is an effective way to resolve this issue as it has been designed to apply the perfect amount of pressure to your calves and restore blood flow back to the heart for purification.
Sorgen Performance calf sleeves are for marathoners, cyclists, trekkers, frequent flyers, and anyone else who regularly experiences calf pain, shin splints, or calf sprains. They provide reliable support to the legs and help prevent medical conditions like varicose veins and DVT.
Functional Friendly Features
Uses Of Calf Sleeves
Frequently Asked Questions
Experts advise wearing a compression calf sleeve during active hours. They should be taken off before bed and can be re-worn in the morning. So, on average, you can wear the stockings for 7-8 hours at a stretch.
- Reduces pain and soreness
- Relieve inflammation
- Improve blood circulation
- Calms muscle spasms
- Helps heal tendons and tissues
Yes, a compression calf sleeve feels tight because it is supposed to exert pressure around the calf and shin area to improve blood circulation in the legs. However, it should not be painful.