Sorgen Class 2 Compression Stockings for Varicose Veins
Introducing Sorgen Classique, Royale, and Premiere Class 2 Compression Stockings for varicose veins. Crafted from superior and durable fabrics, these stockings offer unmatched comfort and moisture-wicking technology to keep you dry. Experience medical-grade support that improves circulation and reduces swelling. Elevate your well-being with Sorgen's compression stockings, designed for supreme comfort and long-lasting durability.
- International Standards: Precisely tested for accurate pressure using MST technology, our compression stockings meet international standards which gives utmost comfort to our customer.
- Microfiber Advantage: The addition of Microfibre in the compression stockings with a silky texture provides a soft feeling on your legs, This gives customers long-lasting comfort and stability. The breathability and advanced moisture-wicking ability add to the advantage of keeping the legs cool.
- Improved Features: The strengthened heel and toes result in the desired durability and the silicon grip top is made especially for a better grip at thigh level.
- Graduated Compression Therapy: By using our medical compression stockings, customers can attain optimum blood circulation which reduces pain and prevent other venous issues due to the execution of graduated compression therapy.
- High-Level Durability: Our customers can wear this at all parts of the day during their indoor and outdoor movements irrespective of their day-to-day activity. It stays intact in your legs without the feeling of tightness in legs.
Pocket-Friendly Solution: Sorgen Classique offers a pocket-friendly solution without compromising on quality. Experience the benefits of compression stockings at an affordable price, making it accessible for everyone to enjoy improved comfort and wellness.
Premium Egyptian Cotton Advantage: Sorgen Premiere takes luxury to the next level with its premium Egyptian cotton fabric. Indulge in the ultimate comfort and breathability that this high-quality material provides. Experience the epitome of luxury while reaping the therapeutic benefits of compression therapy.
- Spider Veins
- After DVT
- Moderate Oedema
- Post Varicose Vein Surgery
- Improves Quality Of Life
- Prevent DVT
- Reduces Oedema
- Reduces Swelling
- Relives Tired And Aching Legs
- Improves Blood Circulation
💡Enjoy free shipping on all orders within the India.
📤 Orders are dispatched with Same Day (before 4.PM)
🚚 Same Day Delivery available in Mumbai MMR Region (at additional cost of Rs. 199/-). More details at checkout!
For expedite shipping and more queries, please contact us on 09321102110 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s okay to change your mind😊 This product qualifies for an exchange or return within 3 days of delivery. We offer a free pickup from your pin code.
Relief from Varicose Veins Made Easy
Sorgen Medical compression stockings are designed to provide relief for varicose veins, a condition of venous insufficiency characterized by swollen veins beneath the skin. Varicose veins appear as bulges that are blue or purple, while spider veins around them may appear red or purple.
Our Sorgen Medical compression stockings promote improved blood flow and assist in the return of blood, helping to reduce pain more quickly. By wearing our compression stockings, you can enjoy worry-free comfort and focus on your work, as they meet high standards and allow for hassle-free movement and walking.
Why Should You Use Sorgen Stockings For Varicose Veins?
Compression stockings are designed to provide therapeutic benefits by applying controlled pressure to the legs and feet. They work on the principle of graduated compression, where the pressure is highest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the calf and/or thigh. This compression promotes blood flow and helps prevent venous disorders such as varicose veins, edema, and deep vein thrombosis
Sorgen Compression stockings are manufactured using the RAL Compression profile, which ensures the optimal compression levels for effective treatment. They undergo rigorous pressure testing with the MST machine to ensure consistent and accurate compression. With the OEKO-TEX 100 certification, our stockings are proven to be skin-friendly, and our ISO certifications demonstrate our commitment to quality and regulatory compliance
Added Benefits With Sorgen
Sorgen Compression Socks For Men And Women
Frequently Asked Questions
Compression stockings are classified depending on the level of compression they provide.
- All the Sorgen Class II compression stockings provide MST-tested RAL compression profile 23-32 mm Hg compression.
- The difference is in the materials and thereby the comfort on the skin.
- Sorgen Royale Stockings are made using premium microfiber fabric making them extremely soft and easy to wear.
- Sorgen Premiere are made using premium Egyptian cotton making which is a fine blend of comfort and quality.
- Sorgen Classique are made from Synthetic fibers making it more economical with durability
Depending on the problem or the indications you pose. It is commonly recommended to reduce the discomfort caused by moderate to severe varicose veins, moderate oedema, and DVT. It helps relieve circulation in the legs - ideal when sitting or standing for long periods.
just started using
𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚞𝚕𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
Sorgen® Premiere Class 2 Compression Stockings - Knee/Thigh high Length
Good After Sales Service
It's awesome n highly suggested for those suffering from varicose veins. It's soft n very comfortable.