Relief With Class II Compression Stockings
Legs need regular movement for healthy blood circulation. Sometimes, people in certain professions or having certain lifestyles might have to endure long hours of standing and sitting, hindering the regular blood flow in the leg muscles and tissues. Sorgen’s Class II compression stockings offer a preventive and aftercare solution for painful legs. When traveling for long journeys, wearing compression stockings can help avoid muscle spasms. The Class II compression stocking is an anatomically designed wellness solution that ensures comfortable fit, easy wearability, and compression at the right place.
Pamper your legs with Sorgen Compression Stockings
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Relives Tired and Aching Legs
- Reduces Swelling
- Reduces Oedema
- Prevent DVT
- Improves Quality of Life
How is Compression Stocking Beneficial?
Compression stocking of any length is useful, as it works on relaxing the leg muscles and tissues. By applying compression in the painful region, you allow the blood flow in the area to get back to its normal flow and thus help prevent painful conditions like Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). Long hours of being in a stationary position cause fluid accumulation in the tissues, which can further cause blood flow stagnation. It is recommended to use compression stockings in case of swelling and inflammation to notice a change in pain levels in a few days. Class II compression stockings or DVT stockings are also helpful in post-varicose surgery care.
Buying Guide For Sorgen Compression Stockings
Reinforced Heel Make It Ultra Durable
Sorgen’s Class II Compression Stockings come with reinforced heel pockets that help keep the compression stocking in its position and provide constant compression. The reinforced heel further withstands wear and tear, thus making it more durable.
Dotted Silicone Band for Easy Wearability (Thigh Length Only)
The thigh-length compression stockings come with a dotted silicone band that helps keep stockings
from rolling down when there’s any leg movement.
Secured Fit with Grip Top (Knee-Length)
With time stockings can get loose and slip, the grip top in the Class II compression stockings has
been designed keeping durability and wearability in mind. The perfect fit along the grip top ensures a secure fit no matter what kind of movement.
Helps in Relieving:
Painful Legs Due to Fatigue
Sitting or standing for hours can cause painful legs. Class II Compression Stockings that come with
graduated compression ensure the right pressure at the pain points. Further, wearing it as a preventive solution is also a great option if you are prone to fatigued muscles now and then.
Inflammation in Feet or Legs
Muscle inflammation is common in the legs and feet region, especially when pregnant or sitting for
hours for different reasons. Pooling of blood due to restricted movement can result in painful conditions like varicose veins or oedema. It is best to use Class II compression stocking if you are prone to swellings.
Visible Spider Veins
When experiencing spider veins, also known as the initial stages of varicose veins, it is best to use
compression stockings. Blood pooling can cause veins to occur in spider-like structures in green-blue
colors. Wearing Class II varicose veins socks can prevent the worsening of the condition.
The Sorgen compression stockings are available in multiple sizes; ranging from small to XXL. Follow the measurement guide to pick the right-sized product.
- Class II below-knee compression stockings can be worn for long hours. However, avoid wearing it for more than 12 hours and also when going to bed at night.
The compression stockings for women and men have been engineers to apply pressure in the lower leg region. This is why it is supposed to feel tighter than regular stockings. However, it should not be painfully tight.
Lycra | Compression Level: 23-32 mm hg
Moderate Varicose Veins
Post Varicose Vein Surgery
- Colour:Skin Colour/ Nude/ Beige
- Compression Level:23-32 mm hg
- Style:Open toe Class II Compression Stockings
- Fabric:Traditional Lycra (68% Polyamide, 32% Lycra )
- Box Contains:One pair of Medical Compression Stockings Class II, 1 Glider(Wearing Aid)
- Sizes Available :Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Lengths Available:Knee Length & Thigh Length
- Uses:DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) Aftercare, Moderate Oedema, Moderate Varicose Veins, Post Varicose Veins Surgery, Painful Legs Due to Exertion.
- Features:Economical and Durable, Unisex, Science-based Features Like Grip Top and Reinforced Heels, Quality Tested with MST Technology, Graduated Compression.
- Benefits:Enhances Quality of Life, Improves Blood Circulation, Relaxes Tissues, and Muscles, Helps With Moderate Oedema, Prevents DVT and Aching Legs.