Secure with Sorgen
At Sorgen, we are dedicated to offering the highest quality of
compression wear and compression stockings, right from medical
compression stockings, compression socks to sports compression gear.
With the SORshield trust, we make sure each and every product meets
our promise of the highest efficacy.
Every product by Sorgen is finely manufactured right from selecting premium raw materials to ensuring a perfect fit to suit your requirements. Our experienced specialists personally examine every batch to ensure conformity with our qGEN protocol of inspection. Our products are also hand-inspected multiple times to ensure superior comfort and durability.
Our SORfit technology ensures that each product carefully complies with its sizing and fitting nomenclature. Every Sorgen product is suitably designed according to its purpose while aligning with the human anatomy.
Pamper your legs with Sorgen Compression Stockings
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Relives Tired and Aching Legs
- Reduces Swelling
- Reduces Oedema
- Prevent DVT
- Improves Quality of Life
Role of graduated compression stockings?
Veins in the legs send blood back to the heart for purification.
Prolonged sitting or standing can cause these valves to malfunction thus
allowing blood to pool in the lower legs. The result is pain, swelling
and stagnation of the blood.
Graduated medical compression stockings use the graduated therapy wherein the greatest degree of pressure is exerted at the ankle and is gradually reduced towards the knee and thigh.
Graduated medical compression stockings helps the veins to empty and assists the return of blood to the heart, helps to relieving tired/aching legs and other leg problems.
Buying Guide For Sorgen Compression Stockings
Added benefits with Sorgen
Free glider for easy wear
Wearing compression stockings can be slightly challenging at first.
Sorgen Classique compression stockings come with a free glider which
makes wearing the compression stockings very easy.
Dotted Silicone Band
Silicone dot top band provides support to help keep the thigh-high
stockings stay up without binding and rolling. It is tailored for
sensitive skin and flexible to not restrict the wearer’s movement.
The round silicone knobs are gentle on your skin.
Knit-in, reinforced heel pocket offers additional sturdiness for a
comfortable wearing experience that resists snags and runs. The
comfy non-compressive, stay-up grip top is considerately designed
for wearing comfort. The flexible but snug fit ensures the
knee-length stocking remains in place throughout the day and
activities without constricting your leg movement
Recommended in Relieving :
Tired and Aching Legs
Standing or sitting for long hours has become an inevitable part of
every profession today. Tired, aching and/or painful legs are the most
common leg issues faced today. Wearing graduated compression stockings
help in relieving the leg pain and helps to enhance quality of
Swollen legs/ Feet
Swollen legs is very common leg condition especially encountered when
you are sitting for long hours, during pregnancy or long haul flights.
The blood pooling in the veins results in these conditions. Wearing
graduated compression stockings help in decreasing the swelling, helps
to relieve any associated pain and helps to improve quality of
Varicose veins are conditions of venous insufficiency which are
visible in the form of the blue-green swollen or knotted veins found
at the calf area of the leg. Venous insufficiency is a condition that
occurs when the venous valves are not efficient in the leg veins to
return blood back to heart. Wearing Compression stockings helps in
relieving these venous insufficiency conditions and helps to prevent
Frequently Asked Questions
Compression stockings are classified depending on the level of compression they provide. Class II compression provides mild compression i.e. 23-32 mm Hg
- All the Sorgen Class II compression stockings provide MST tested RAL compression profile 23-32 mm Hg compression.
- The difference is mainly in the fabrics and thereby the comfort on the skin.
- Sorgen Classique is made from Synthetic fibers making it more economical with durability
- Sorgen Royale is made from premium microfiber fabric making it extremely soft and easy to wear.
- Sorgen Premiere is made from premium Egyptian cotton making which is a fine blend of comfort and quality.
Depending on the extent of your problem or the indications you pose. Usually it is usually recommended to reduce the discomfort caused by moderate to severe varicose veins, moderate oedema, DVT. It helps relieve circulation in the legs - ideal when sitting or standing for long periods.
Class I stockings have a compression level of 18-21 (Mild) Compression and Class II stockings have a compression level of 23-32 mm Hg (Moderate) compression
Lycra | Compression Level: 23-32 mm hg
Moderate Varicose Veins
Post Varicose Vein Surgery
- International Standards :Sorgen compression stockings have been tested for accurate pressure using the MST technology.
- Improved Features : Sorgen compression stockings have an reinforced heel and toe for better durability. A silicon grip top (For thigh length) tailored specially for better grip at the thigh.
- Graduated Compression Therapy :All Sorgen compression stockings apply graduated compression for optimum blood circulation and thereby reduces pain and other venous issues.
- Durable: Can be actively worn at all times of the day, indoor and outdoor, without wear and tear like Working from home, Cooking, Walking, Jogging, Watching TV, Meditation, Picking up kids from school and all the other daily chores..