Sorgen® Classique Compression Stockings Class II- Knee/Thigh Length
Sorgen Classique Class 2 (23-32 mm Hg)
Made with traditional lycra offer medical-grade support to relieve pain caused by spider veins ,varicose veins etc. Experience improved circulation, reduced swelling, and a boost to your overall wellness. Embrace energized mobility with Sorgen
- Colour: Skin Colour/ Nude/ Beige
- Compression Level:23-32 mm hg
- Style: Open toe Class II Compression Stockings
- Fabric:Traditional Lycra (68% Polyamide, 32% Lycra )
- Box Contains: One pair of Medical Compression Stockings Class II, 1 Glider(Wearing Aid)
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Lengths Available: Knee Length & Thigh Length
- Uses DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) Aftercare, Moderate Oedema, Moderate Varicose Veins, Post Varicose Veins Surgery, and Painful Legs Due to Exertion.
- Features: Economical and Durable, Unisex, Science-based Features Like Grip Top and Reinforced Heels, Quality Tested with MST Technology, Graduated Compression.
- Benefits: Enhances Quality of Life, Improves Blood Circulation, Relaxes Tissues, and Muscles, Helps With Moderate Oedema, Prevents DVT and Aching Legs.
- Spider Veins
- After DVT
- Moderate Oedema
- Post Varicose Vein Surgery
- Improves Quality Of Life
- Prevent DVT
- Reduces Oedema
- Reduces Swelling
- Relives Tired And Aching Legs
- Improves Blood Circulation
💡Enjoy free shipping on all orders within the India.
📤 Orders are dispatched with Same Day (before 4.PM)
🚚 Same Day Delivery available in Mumbai MMR Region (at additional cost of Rs. 199/-). More details at checkout!
For expedite shipping and more queries, please contact us on 09321102110 or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s okay to change your mind😊 This product qualifies for an exchange or return within 3 days of delivery. We offer a free pickup from your pin code.
Relief With Class II Compression Stockings
Legs need regular movement for healthy blood circulation. Sometimes, people in certain professions or having certain lifestyles might have to endure long hours of standing and sitting, hindering the regular blood flow in the leg muscles and tissues.
Sorgen’s Class II compression stockings offer a preventive and aftercare solution for painful legs. When traveling for long journeys, wearing compression stockings can help avoid muscle spasms.
The Class II compression stocking is an anatomically designed wellness solution that ensures comfortable fit, easy wearability, and compression at the right place.
How Is Compression Stocking Beneficial?
Compression stocking of any length is useful, as it works on relaxing the leg muscles and tissues. By applying compression in the painful region, you allow the blood flow in the area to get back to its normal flow and thus help prevent painful conditions like Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Long hours of being in a stationary position cause fluid accumulation in the tissues, which can further cause blood flow stagnation. It is recommended to use compression stockings in case of swelling and inflammation to notice a change in pain levels in a few days.
Class II compression stockings or DVT stockings are also helpful in post-varicose surgery care.
Reinforced Heel Make It Ultra Durable
Dotted Silicone Band For Easy Wearability (Thigh Length Only)
Secured Fit With Grip Top (Knee-Length)
Helps In Relieving:
Painful Legs Due To Fatigue
Inflammation In Feet Or Legs
Visible Spider Veins
Frequently Asked Questions
The Sorgen compression stockings are available in multiple sizes; ranging from small to XXL. Follow the measurement guide to pick the right-sized product.
Class II below-knee compression stockings can be worn for long hours. However, avoid wearing it for more than 12 hours and also when going to bed at night.
The compression stockings for women and men have been engineers to apply pressure in the lower leg region. This is why it is supposed to feel tighter than regular stockings. However, it should not be painfully tight.
Stocking received today morning. It is found comfortable during and after wearing.
The quality of the stockings was good and my dad recovered earlier than expected hence he has stopped wearing it now.
It's my first time that i think it's good stocking.
Nice pack product also good