Relief with Sorgen Cold Compression Wraps.
A distinct line of products to sooth the joints of your body. Cryotherapy, a treatment technique that follows the principle of applying cold temperatures to the affected area of the body in order to reduce the inflammation by arresting the gush of blood flow at the site and enhancing healing. Traditionally, applying ice-packs to the bruised joints were the norms, but the process is cumbersome and tacky. So, Sorgen has joined hands to render easy healing of the joints without much to do. A temperature resistant material carrying a cold gel pack that shall wrap itself around the desired joint accompanied by a regulating pump to impart the right compression would be best suited to heal the joints comfortably, effectively and relieve you of the pain too.
Sorgen- A Shoulder to rely on.
- Accelerated Recovery
- Anatomic Coverage
- Relieves Pain
- Deeper Penetration
- Lessens Inflammation
- Targeted Compression
Your path to recovery begins here
By applying ice to the affected area, you can reduce inflammation by slowing down the rush of blood that is directed towards the aggravated joint after an injury. When you combine ice and compression, you will enjoy a noticeable change in pain levels because the coolness is retained for a longer period of time, across a wider area.
Many studies, such as the one at the Kreiskrankenhaus Bopfingen, Germany, have proven that the combination of compression and cold therapy for treating injuries are many benefits over just using an ice compress for shoulder pain by itself.
Sorgen cold compression shoulder wrap adopts this combination principle which shall be immensely useful useful post shoulder surgeries, minor wear and tear of tissues and ligaments, Rotator Cuff Tears, Bankart Lesion, Shoulder Instability, Rotator Cuff, Tendinopathy, Overuse Injuries/ Strains, Shoulder Impingement/ Subacromial Bursitis, Shoulder Bursitis, shoulder pain and after sport-related injuries.
Buying Guide For Sorgen Compression Stockings
Step 1: Place the gel cool pack in the freezer for atleast 60-90 minutes before using
Step 2: Take it out from the freezer just before use
Step 3: The cold gel pack has velcro straps. Attach the cold gel pack to the air compression wrap. Stick one end of the independent chest strap on the brace tab place the cold compression on the shoulder. Secure the chest strap across till it meets the other brace tab. Secure the arm strap across the arm.
- There are 2 modes of using the wrap
- Variable mode: In this the valve is kept in the ON position only. To inflate squeeze the air pump to add the pressure you require. To reduce pressure you may press the deflate button along with your hand on the outer wrap
- You may increase and decrease pressure again to your preference throughout the application
- Constant mode: Here you might want to keep the pressure constant. After reaching the desired level of compression, turn the valve OFF to set the level of compression
- Wear the Sorgen cold compression shoulder wrap for 20-25 mins, twice a day for best results.
- After completing the application, store the cold gel pack in the freezer for the next use.
- Remove any trapped air by pressing the deflate button and the air compression wrap simultaneously.
Ergonomic & Comfortable
The shoulder joint is one of the most difficult joints to apply ice therapy. The Sorgen cold compression wrap is specially designer for the shoulder and has adjustable velcro which ensures secure fit and comfort at the same time.
The product has an attached pump which can be pressed to increase the pressure at targeted site and enhance the healing process having a superior effect. The regulation is in your hands and can be controlled as per your convenience.
Premium and Durable Quality
Made out of premium quality neoprene, the wrap is highly comfortable to wear and the shoulders don't feel choked. The ice gel pack is leak and puncture free, and stands strong to provide maximum coldness to the target site.
Soreness and Shoulder Pain
A sore shoulder when left unattended can lead to some ugly pain. Reasons can be many but our Sorgen cold compression wrap helps to lessen the soreness with its unique mechanism.
The cold compression wrap with it’s targeted method helps to calm the muscle spasm at the shoulder joint quite effectively.
Based on the R.I.C.E. principle, the sorgen cold compression shoulder wrap facilitates effective healing of rotator cuff by providing regulated compression combined with cold pack at the targeted area around the shoulder. It covers the entire area giving a wholesome effect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes the Sorgen cold compression wrap can be worn on either the right or left shoulder
Yes. The cool gel pack and be kept in the freezer back and can be reused when necessary
No. It has a universal size thereby anyone in the family can you use it
It is advised to be worn for 20-25 mins to obtain best results.
Cold Ice Therapy Combined with Compression | Body Part: Shoulder
Rotator Cuff Tears
Acute Shoulder Dislocations
- Clinically Approved Principle: Cold therapy also known as cryotherapy and application of compression ensures faster recovery.
- Unique Compression Therapy for Fastest Recovery: The added compression ensures a deeper penetration, compared to just using only ice gel packs
- Ergonomic Design: Sorgen cold compression shoulder wrap is designed specifically to create targeted therapy to the shoulder joint. The wrap envelopes the entire shoulder region, covering all the desired points. The adjustable strap and the strong velcro help to adjust the position as desired.
- Universal Size: The adjustable velcro straps make it customizable to fit your exact size. Can be used on either of the shoulder