What are Class II stockings?
- Compression stockings are usually classified upon the levels of compression they can provide.
- The class II Compression stockings has the compression level of "23-32 mm Hg", which is according to the "RAL Standards."
- All the Sorgen Class II compression stockings provide MST tested RAL compression profile 23-32 mm Hg compression.
Which one should I buy?
- The difference is mainly in the fabrics and thereby the comfort on the skin.
- Sorgen Royale is made from microfibers which make the stockings breathable, softer and easy to wear.
- Sorgen Premiere is made from Egyptian cotton providing high level of comfort.
- Sorgen Classique made from synthetic fibers makes it economical and durable.
How do I know I need class II compression stockings?
It depends on the extent of your problem or the indications you have, like moderate to severe varicose veins, mild edema, DVT, etc. Based on this, the doctor or the medical practitioner recommends the class of compression stockings.
How are class II stockings different from class I?
Class I has 18-21 mm Hg, and Class II has 23-32 mm Hg compression.
- In "Medical Compression stockings," the true SECRET is the FITTING. Please measure yourself as per the image given to choose the correct size.
- You should not correlate the regular apparel size with the Sorgen Compression stockings.
- Do not judge the size based on looks. Please confirm.
- Wearing the "compression stockings" looser for comfort may not give you the required compression.
- It is advisable to buy two pairs of stockings at once as you will need to use one and wash the other
- Washing compression stockings is easy. Add some liquid detergent to water at room temperature and clean using your hands. Do not squeeze or machine wash
Secure with Sorgen
- Sorgen is dedicated to offering the best quality of compression stocking wear, from medical compression stockings to compression socks and sports compression gear
- All the products by Sorgen are made with premium quality raw materials, which ensures a perfect fit. Our experts personally test and examine all the batch to ensure that it complies with our" qGEN protocol" of inspection. All Sorgen products are personally hand inspected multiple times, which provides the product superior comfort and durability.
- Our SORfit technology ensures that our products comply with the standard sizing and fitting nomenclature.