Sleeve it to Relieve it!
Sports and Fitness are the two trending words that are inspiring people in today’s time and age. Athletics is not just restricted to sports persons and nowadays is practiced by the common man for his physical and mental wellbeing. But in any case, the body needs the proper care to enjoy the benefits of a rigorous fitness routine. Fear not folks, Sorgen shall help nurture the muscles, ligaments and joints of your leg region with its range of products that includes dedicated sleeves for the specific segments of your lower limbs.
Keep calm and wear Sorgen
- Relieves Heel Pain
- Relieves Foot Pain
- Helps in Recovery
- Improves Stamina
- Soothes Ankle Pain
- Reduces Swelling
Life is a busy game for most of us. Walking, running and for some jumping around is a daily event. Amidst such activities, the tender ankles are exposed to a lot of strain leading to pain, swelling in the feet or sometimes sudden sprain. Pulling up a Sorgen ankle sleeve shall provide you maximum comfort and shall support you to continue with the daily activities and keep moving around in the game of life safe and securely.
Buying Guide For Sorgen Compression Stockings
Have you shoe-size handy!
The fit is very important. Please choose the right size according to your shoe size and match it against the sizing chart provided above.
Pulling it up is easy-peasy!
- Stretch the sleeve sideways
- Slide your foot into the stocking
- Grasping the top of the stocking pull over the ankle.
- Adjust and straighten the stocking as you go up and remove wrinkles if any.
- Fill the bucket with warm water. Add mild detergent (preferably liquid) and disturb the water with your hands to be sure that the detergent has been spread evenly
- Soak the compression sleeves into the bucket of warm water. When in water slightly rub the stockings against your palm and fingers
- Once you have done step 2 properly. Remove the soap filled water and add a fresh batch of warm water. Rinse the compression stockings gently and remove any excess soap
- After properly rinsing your socks, remove them and gently squeeze them to remove excess water. Leave them on a flat surface or hang them on a hanger to dry.
More benefits with Sorgen
The Sorgen compression ankle sleeve has an open toe design making is very easy to wear and supports any footwear design.
Unisex and Versatile
You can wear your Sorgen ankle sleeve while going to the gym, running, marathons, hiking, cycling, and brisk walking in the park! Its versatility suits every activity.
The slip-on design of the Sorgen compression sleeve is ideal. It has defined cuts, ribbed bands and compression welt for overall support
Supports Muscle Recovery
If you have had any muscle stretch in the gym or while hiking, wear this ankle sleeve every time you walk to support the recovery process.
Can be used in daily routine
You can wear this compression sleeve in every weather and Indian climate. It will keep your feet cool and comfortable in every weather
Reduces heel pain and swelling
The Sorgen compression ankle sleeve works best to reduce heel pain, ankle sprain and swelling. The compression helps to heel faster.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Sorgen compression ankle sleeve can be worn with any kind of footwear,
It is for both the legs
Easy to wear calf compression sleeves
Reduces Heel Pain
Reduces Feet Swelling
- A Wrap Around the Ankle: Sorgen ankle sleeves is a qualified product designed specifically to secure your ankles and devoid them of pain, sprain and swelling.
- For Daylong Comfort: Feel relief and comfort that lasts throughout the day. Regardless of whether you are relaxing around the house, working in the office or an athlete, you'll appreciate the foot support Sorgen Ankle Sleeves offer. Our ankle sleeves are ideal for sedentary and active lifestyles, running, sports-time, and everything else that include your feet!
- Super Durable: The intelligent garment design and the high grade material makes our product highly durable that shall secure your calves for long hours.
- Sorgen has no Bias: Ankle compression sleeves can be worn by men and women. Pack contents: 1 Pair of Sorgen ankle compression sleeve.