Sorgen® Cold Compression Knee Wrap/ Brace:
Sorgen Ice Cold Compression Wrap for Knee Pain Relief
- Effective Knee Pain Relief: Surrounding the knee with soothing ice cold therapy combined with targeted compression, the Sorgen ice cold compression knee ice wrap relieves pain, inflammation and swelling due to sports injury, ACL surgery, sprains, strains and muscle fatigue. Also helps with post-knee surgery recovery by reducing inflammation and pain for several days/weeks after surgery and future flare-ups.
- Unmatched Cold retention: Made using premium state-of-the-art temperature resistant material, the cold pack manages to remain cool longer than most. Enjoy extra soothing relief to manage aches and pains.
- Unique Compression Therapy for fastest recovery: The Sorgen ice cold compression wrap also comes with a ball pump for inflating the gel pack to apply targeted pressure. Experience quicker relief by effortlessly combining compression and cold therapy.
- Designed for great coverage: Carefully crafted for targeted compression to the entire affected area, this is the best reusable cold pack for swelling and knee pain relief. Apply our inflatable knee brace to effectively manage strains, sprains, and sports injuries to the knee.
- Universal Size with Flexible Fit for Either Knee: Designed for use on left or right knee as needed. The knee ice wrap is made with a neoprene blend that is exceptionally soft for greater comfort.
- Pack Includes one compression wrap and one gel ice pack
Why Ice + Compression is better than Ice alone?
- By applying ice to the affected area, you can reduce inflammation by slowing down the rush of blood that is directed towards the aggravated joint after an injury.
- Ice therapy reduces the pain by not only decreasing the size of the swelling but also by numbing the nerve endings.
- When you combine ice and compression, you will enjoy a noticeable change in pain levels because the coolness is retained for a longer period of time, across a wider area.
- Many studies, such as the one at the Kreiskrankenhaus Bopfingen, Germany, have proven that the combination of compression and cold therapy for treating injuries or post surgery recovery has many benefits over just using an ice compress for knee pain by itself.
- The added compression puts additional pressure on the damaged tissue to prevent fluid build-up and swelling and also gives you deeper cold therapy penetration because it ensures proper contact between the wrap and the injured area. Cost-effective option for medium to significant knee pain and knee surgery recovery. Often used when recovering from a hard physical therapy session, injury or even knee surgery.
Why Choose Sorgen Cold Compression Knee Wrap?
The R.I.C.E. Principle & Knee Ice Compression
R.I.C.E. is a well known principle that has been recommended by doctors for several years now and is crucial to managing your knee pain and/or recovering from a knee injury. R.I.C.E. stands for:
- Rest – You want to rest and protect your knee as soon as it becomes injured or sore. This means stopping any activities or sports that cause increased pain or soreness, or at least changing what you are doing for the time being.
- Ice – Applying ice or cold compress to the affected knee area helps to reduce the pain and any swelling by slowing the rush of blood to the aggravated joint and it also numbs nerve endings, which helps to dull the pain.
- Compression – Compression is where you wrap the injured area with an elastic bandage. Doing this also helps to decrease swelling in the area. This is the key to knee cold compression, combining the cold and compression together.
- Elevation – Elevating the injured joint above the level of the heart to reduce the pressure and accumulation of fluid around the joint.
Sorgen Cold Compression Wrap over other alternatives
Don’t settle for ice packs that need constant replacement. Buy right the first time and experience a cold gel pack that stays cold and gets the job done. Now you can enjoy your adventures carefree and pain-free!
Sorgen Cold Compression Knee Wrap helps in faster recovery of:
- Patellar tendonitis
- Sports Injury
- Runners Knee (Chondromalaycia)
- Pre/ Post Knee Surgery (TKR)
- Meniscus Tears
- Pulled or Torn Ligaments
How to wear the Sorgen Ice cold Compression Wrap?
i took the right decision in buying Sorgen cold compression knee wrap! it more than adequately serves the purpose