Relief with Sorgen Cold Compression Wraps.
A distinct line of products to sooth the joints of your body. Cryotherapy, a treatment technique that follows the principle of applying cold temperatures to the affected area of the body in order to reduce the inflammation by arresting the gush of blood flow at the site and enhancing healing. Traditionally, applying ice-packs to the bruised joints were the norms, but the process is cumbersome and tacky. So, Sorgen has joined hands to render easy healing of the joints without much to do. A temperature resistant material carrying a cold gel pack that shall wrap itself around the desired joint accompanied by a regulating pump to impart the right compression would be best suited to heal the joints comfortably, effectively and relieve you of the pain too.
A Must Kneed for your Knees.
- Accelerated Recovery
- Anatomic Coverage
- Relieves Pain
- Deeper Penetration
- Lessens Inflammation
- Targeted Compression
Your path to recovery begins here
By applying ice to the affected area, you can reduce inflammation by slowing down the rush of blood that is directed towards the aggravated joint after an injury. When you combine ice and compression, you will enjoy a noticeable change in pain levels because the coolness is retained for a longer period of time, across a wider area.
Many studies, such as the one at the Kreiskrankenhaus Bopfingen, Germany, have proven that the combination of compression and cold therapy for treating injuries are many benefits over just using an ice compress for knee pain by itself.
Sorgen cold compression knee wrap adopts this combination principle which shall be immensely useful post knee surgeries, minor wear and tear of tissues , ACL/PCL Sprain, Meniscus Tear, Plica Syndrome, Patellofemoral Pain, Osgood Schlatters Disease, Patella Tendonitis (Jumpers Knee), Knee Bursitis (Housemaids Knee), Quadriceps Strain and knee pain post arthritis or after sport-related injuries.
Buying Guide For Sorgen Compression Stockings
Quick to wrap around!
Step 1: Place the gel cool pack in the freezer for atleast 60-90 minutes before using
Step 2: Take it out from the freezer just before use
Step 3:: The cold gel pack has velcro straps. Attach the cold gel pack to the air compression wrap. Now align the wrap so that the patela opening surrounds the knee cap. Fasten the bottom strap around your lower leg then fasten the top strap around your thigh. This wrap is ready to use.
- There are 2 modes of using the wrap
- Variable mode: In this the valve is kept in the ON position only. To inflate squeeze the air pump to add the pressure you require. To reduce pressure you may press the deflate button along with your hand on the outer wrap
- You may increase and decrease pressure again to your preference throughout the application
- Constant mode: Here you might want to keep the pressure constant. After reaching the desired level of compression, turn the valve OFF to set the level of compression
- Wear the Sorgen cold compression knee wrap for 20-25 mins, twice a day for best results.
- After completing the application, store the cold gel pack in the freezer for the next use.
- Remove any trapped air by pressing the deflate button and the air compression wrap simultaneously.
Wrap It Around to Lessen Pain
The adjustable velcro helps to wrap and secure the Sorgen cold compression wrap around the knee and adjust the position as desired. The applied compression on the cold pack shall impart a penetrative effect into the tissue rendering rapid recovery from knee injuries, pain free.
Durable plus long lasting
The make is highly sophisticated and the reusable ice packs that come along, do not leak and shall stand in your shelves for a long time and be ready to help when needed. The pack shall be worn easily and the usage is very simple and wieldy.
Knees back in action
The product ensures rapid recovery. When wrapped around the knee, the cold pack along with applied compression induces the right healing effects rendering rapid recovery and quick healing
Runners Knee and sports injuries
Athletes and sportspersons are prone to injuries and the knee is often the victim. Sorgen cold compression knee wrap once wrapped around shall facilitate speedy recovery and help the sporty guys to get back and play.
Post Knee Surgery
Knee surgeries can be critical and often proper care is advised for quick recovery. Our long-lasting knee wrap would be best fit to provide the right care and accelerated healing post-surgical events.
Tears, Sprains and Strains
A wear there and tear here is very common at the knee joint. Our product is durable and soft enough to solve such issues and relieve you of the pain by applying the cold compression. Sprains and strains shall also be resolved with a long-lasting effect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes the Sorgen cold compression knee wrap can be worn on either the right or left knee
Yes. The cool gel pack and be kept in the freezer back and can be reused when necessary
No. It has a universal size thereby anyone in the family can you use it
Cold Ice Therapy Combined with Compression | Body Part: Knee
Post Knee Surgery
- Clinically Approved Principle: Cold therapy also known as cryotherapy along with compression therapy is clinically approved for faster healing and better pain management.
- Unique Compression Therapy for Fastest Recovery: The added compression ensures a deeper penetration, compared to just using only ice gel packs.
- Unmatched Comfort and Secure Fit: Made using premium state-of-the-art temperature resistant material, the cold pack remains cool longer than most. It’s Anatomic and Ergonomic design covers a larger surface area.
- Universal Size: The adjustable velcro straps make it customizable to fit your exact size. Can be used on either of the knees.