Secure with Sorgen- Varicose Veins Socks
At Sorgen, we are dedicated to offering the highest quality of compression wear, right from medical compression stockings, compression socks to sports compression gear. With the SORshield trust, we make sure each and every product meets our promise of the highest efficacy. Sorgen compression class 2 stocking are finely manufactured right from selecting premium raw materials to ensuring a perfect fit to suit your requirements. Our experienced specialists personally examine every batch to ensure conformity with our qGEN protocol of inspection. Our class 2 compression stocking are also hand-inspected multiple times to ensure superior comfort and durability.
Our SORfit technology ensures compression socks for women and men carefully complies with its sizing and fitting nomenclature. Every Sorgen compression stockings for varicose veins is suitably designed according to its purpose while aligning with the human anatomy. We can proudly say that Sorgen is the best compression stockings for varicose veins
Sorgen Medical Compression Stockings for men and women
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Relives Tired and Aching Legs
- Reduces Swelling
- Reduces Oedema
- Prevent DVT
- Improves Quality of Life
Why should you use Sorgen stockings for varicose veins?
Varicose veins are conditions of venous insufficiency which are visible in the form of the blue-green swollen or knotted veins found at the calf area of the leg. Stockings for varicose veins helps in relieving these venous insufficiency conditions and helps to prevent further worsening. Varicose veins socks are medical compression stockings which use the graduated therapy wherein the greatest degree of pressure is exerted at the ankle and is gradually reduced towards the knee and thigh. Compression stockings for varicose veins helps the veins to empty and assists the return of blood to the heart, helps to relieving tired/aching legs and other leg problems. Sorgen is considered to be the best stockings for varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis compression stockings available in below knee varicose stockings and thigh length class 2 compression stockings
Buying Guide For Sorgen Medical Compression Stockings
Ankle Measurement (A): Hold your measuring tape from the starting point and measure the circumference of the ankle (Narrowest portion). The Ankle measurements are usually denoted as A
Calf Measurement (B): Hold your measuring tape from the starting point and measure the circumference of the calf (Widest portion). The Calf measurements are usually denoted as B
Thigh Measurement (C): Hold your measuring tape from 6 inches above the knee (1inch below the gluteal cease) and measure the circumference of the mid-thigh. The Mid-thigh measurements are usually denoted as C
Match the size according to the sizing chart given above to find your exact size. If your size is borderline between 2 sizes, please choose the larger size.
Watch the video here
Pulling it up is easy-peasy!
- Using the glider or the wearing aid given with the stockings is always recommendable
- Please make sure that your feet or legs are not wet or damp. Talcum powder can be helpful if necessary.
- Turn the legs of the stockings inside out with the heal facing down
- Use both the thumbs to stretch the stocking sideways at the heel
- Slowly slide your foot into the stockings
- Make the heel of the Sorgen compression stocking coincide with your heel
- Grip the upper edge of your stockings at and pull over the ankle, continue up the leg.
- Adjust and straighten the stockings as you up and lastly remove any wrinkles if any.
- Watch the video here
- Fill the bucket with luke warm water. Add mild liquid detergent and mix the water with your hands so that the detergent has been spread evenly
- Soak the Sorgen compression stockings into the above mixture water. Slightly rub the stockings against your palm and fingers. Do not be very aggressive as the fibres may get damaged.
- Once you have done the above step properly. Remove the soap filled water and add a fresh water. Rinse the Sorgen compression stockings gently and remove to remove any excess soap.
- After properly rinsing your Sorgen compression stockings, remove and gently squeeze to remove any excess water. Leave them on a flat surface or hang them on a hanger to dry.
Added benefits with Sorgen
Premium Quality Varicose Socks
Sorgen Royale compression stockings are manufactured using the latest technology and as per international RAL standards. Sorgen compression stockings are comfortable, skin loving and are Oeko-Tex 100 tested. The microfiber fabric have pores keeping the skin breathable and wicks away moisture/sweat of any kind.
Free glider for easy wear
Wearing any compression stockings can be slightly challenging at first. Sorgen compression stockings come with a free glider or wearing aid which makes wearing the compression stockings very easy.
Compression socks for varicose veins
Reinforced heel provides an additional layer of durability for leg stockings for varicose veins. The comfortable, sgrip top band is designed for wearing comfort. The flexible but proper fit ensures the compression stockings remains in its place the whole day and lets you perform activities without constricting your leg movement
Sorgen Compression Socks for men and women
Unisex Compression socks
Standing or sitting for long hours has become an common and unavoidable part of every profession today. Tired or/and aching legs are the most common leg issues experienced today. Sorgen compression socks are unisex -can be worn by men and women.
Compression socks for swelling
Swollen legs and/or feet is a common phenomenon usually when you are sitting for long hours, during pregnancy or long haul flights. The blood pooling in the veins results in these conditions. Wearing compression stockings for leg swelling and/or pain helps in decreasing the swelling, helps to relieve any kind of associated pain and also improves quality of life
Long hours of standing or sitting can cause the valves to malfunction thus hampering the circulation of blood in the lower legs. This results is pain, swelling and pooling of impure blood. Varicose stockings help veins in the legs to push the blood back to the heart for purification which then helps in reliving tired and aching legs and other leg circulation issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Compression stockings are classified depending on the level of compression they provide.
- All the Sorgen Class II compression stockings provide MST tested RAL compression profile 23-32 mm Hg compression.
- The difference is in the materials and thereby the comfort on the skin.
- Sorgen Royale Stockings are made using premium microfiber fabric making it extremely soft and easy to wear.
- Sorgen Premiere are made using premium Egyptian cotton making which is a fine blend of comfort and quality.
- Sorgen Classique are made from Synthetic fibers making it more economical with durability
Depending on the problem or the indications you pose. It is commonly recommended to reduce the discomfort caused by moderate to severe varicose veins, moderate oedema, DVT. It helps relieve circulation in the legs - ideal when sitting or standing for long periods.
Class I compression stockings have a compression level of 18-21 (Mild) Compression and Class II compression stockings have a compression level of 23-32 mm Hg (Moderate) compression
Yes, we are the "Amazon's choice brand" with 900+ reviews. We are also available on all the leading platforms like flipkart, 1mg, Pharmeasy, healthx247, etc.
Yes, In some part of India, it is called vericose socks and in some parts they are known as varicose vein stockings for women
Yes, Sorgen class 2 compression stocking are unisex and can be worn by men and women.
Varicose veins socks price is more because they are manufactured in a totally different manner with a different set of machinery and undergo various quality checks. So the two of them are not comparable at all.
Fabric: Microfiber | Compression Level: 23-32 mm Hg
Moderate Varicose Veins
Post Varicose Vein Surgery
- International Standards: Sorgen compression stockings have been tested for accurate pressure using the MST technology.
- Microfiber Advantage: Microfiber has silky texture that feels great against your legs, Sorgen Royale compression stockings provides long - lasting comfort and stability. It is breathable, and has advanced moisture wicking ability to keep your legs cool and dry.
- Improved Features: Sorgen compression stockings have an reinforced heel and toe for better durability. A silicon grip top (For thigh length) tailored specially for better grip at the thigh.
- Graduated Compression Therapy: All Sorgen compression stockings apply graduated compression for optimum blood circulation and thereby reduces pain and other venous issues.
- Durable: Can be actively worn at all times of the day, indoor and outdoor, without wear and tear like Working from home, Cooking, Walking, Jogging, Watching TV, Meditation, Picking up kids from school and all the other daily chores.