Sorgen® Royale Compression Stockings Class I- Knee/ Thigh Length
Made from super soft microfiber fabric are the perfect solution for those living in humid climates. The moisture-wicking technology keeps you dry and comfortable while providing medical-grade support to improve circulation and reduce swelling. Experience ultimate comfort and improved wellness with Sorgen Royale.
- Colour: Skin Colour/ Nude
- Type: Class I Compression Stockings
- Compression Level: 18-21 mm hg
- Style: Open Toe Royale Compression stockings
- Fabric: Premium Soft Microfiber (42% Microfiber, 31% Lycra, 27% polyamide)
- Box Contains: One pair of Royale Class I Compression Stockings
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Lengths Available: Knee Length/Thigh Length
- Uses: Heavy and Tired Legs, Early Venous Insufficiency or Mild Varicose Veins, Green-Blue colored Spider Veins and Mild Oedema.
- Features: Soft, Skin-Friendly Fabric, Breathable and Stretchable, Comfortable Cuffs, Reinforced Heel, Graduated Compression, Open Toes to Prevent Blisters, Quality Checked with MST Technology.
- Benefits: Improves Quality of Life, Fosters Healthy Blood Circulation, Alleviates Muscle Spasm, Helps with Mild Varicose Veins and Oedema, Prevents Tired and Aching Legs.
- Spider Veins
- Tired / Aching Legs
- Mild Oedema
- Mild Varicose Veins
- Improves Quality Of Life
- Prevent DVT
- Reduces Oedema
- Reduces Swelling
- Relives Tired And Aching Legs
- Improves Blood Circulation
💡Enjoy free shipping on all orders within the India.
📤 Orders are dispatched with Same Day (before 4.PM)
🚚 Same Day Delivery available in Mumbai MMR Region (at additional cost of Rs. 199/-). More details at checkout!
For expedite shipping and more queries, please contact us on 09321102110 or send us a mail at email@example.com
It’s okay to change your mind😊 This product qualifies for an exchange or return within 3 days of delivery. We offer a free pickup from your pin code.
Relief With Royale Class I Compression Stockings
Many experience tired and aching legs in their everyday life. Some due to lifestyle, some profession, and some medical conditions; it is important to not ignore the pain and use compression stockings as a preventive gear for swelling, pain, and inflammation.
Sorgen’s Class I Royale Compression Stockings, made with superior microfiber, have been designed to address unregulated blood circulation in the leg region. Crafted by experts, keeping in mind quality, engineering, and comfort, the compression stockings by Sorgen are durable, easy to wear, and slip-free. Keep these stockings handy while traveling for easy and relaxing journeys.
How Does Compression Stockings Help?
The role of a compression stocking is to apply a required amount of pressure at the right spot. The application of Class I pressure on the leg muscles not just helps with conditions like varicose veins and mild oedema but also acts as a bolster against erratic blood flow in the region due to restricted leg movement.
Restricted leg movement can cause fluid accumulation in the tissues, which can result in swelling and inflammation, which is common to see in pregnancies; Using compression stockings during such times helps the body to push back the blood and ensure smooth circulation.
Reinforce Heels Ensure Longer Usage
Dotted Silicone Band For Better Grip (Thigh Length Only)
Grip Top For Perfect Fit (Knee-Length)
Compression Stockings Relieves:
Muscle Spasm Due To Movement Restriction
Inflammation Due To Fluid Accumulation
The Onset Of Spider Veins
Frequently Asked Questions
The Sorgen’s Compression Stockings can be worn throughout the day. However, it should not be worn while sleeping.
Yes, compression stockings can be worn while walking is doing any other activity throughout the day.
Sorgen’s compression stocking is a science-based engineered product, specially designed to inspire wellness.
Can be worn all day, every day without causing discomfort or irritation.
Available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit individual needs and preferences.
Easy to put on and take off, even for those with limited mobility.
The stockings came well packed and work well as advertised. Instructions were clear. Recommended.