Secure with Sorgen
At Sorgen, we are dedicated to offering the highest quality of compression wear, right from medical compression stockings, compression socks to sports compression gear. With the SORshield trust, we make sure each and every product meets our promise of the highest efficacy.
Every product by Sorgen is finely manufactured right from selecting premium raw materials to ensuring a perfect fit to suit your requirements. Our experienced specialists personally examine every batch to ensure conformity with our qGEN protocol of inspection. Our products are also hand-inspected multiple times to ensure superior comfort and durability.
Our SORfit technology ensures that each product carefully complies with its sizing and fitting nomenclature. Every Sorgen product is suitably designed according to its purpose while aligning with the human anatomy.
Pamper your legs with Sorgen Compression Stockings
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Relives Tired and Aching Legs
- Reduces Swelling
- Reduces Oedema
- Prevent DVT
- Improves Quality of Life
Role of graduated compression stockings?
Veins in the legs send blood back to the heart for purification. Prolonged sitting or standing can cause these valves to malfunction thus allowing blood to pool in the lower legs. The result is pain, swelling and stagnation of the blood.
Graduated medical compression stockings use the graduated therapy wherein the greatest degree of pressure is exerted at the ankle and is gradually reduced towards the knee and thigh.
Graduated medical compression stockings helps the veins to empty and assists the return of blood to the heart, helps to relieving tired/aching legs and other leg problems.
Buying Guide For Sorgen Compression Stockings
Measurement of the Ankle (A): Hold the measuring tape from the starting point and measure the circumference of the narrowest portion of the ankle. The Ankle measurements are usually denoted as A
Measurement of the Calf (B): Hold the measuring tape from the starting point and measure the circumference of the widest portion of the calf. The Calf measurements are usually denoted as B
Measurement of the Thigh (C): Hold the measuring tape from 6 inches above the knee (1inch below the gluteal cease) and measure the circumference of the mid-thigh. The Mid-thigh measurements are usually denoted as C
Match the size according to the sizing chart given above to find your exact size. If your size is borderline between 2 sizes, please choose the larger size.
Watch the video here
Pulling it up is easy-peasy!
- It is advisable to use a slider
- Put your hand inside the stocking foot with the heal facing down
- Turn the leg of the stocking inside out as far as the heel
- Stretch the stocking sideways at the heel
- Slide your foot into the stocking
- Make the heel of the stocking coincide with your heel
- Grasping the top of the stocking pull over the ankle, continue up the leg
- Adjust and straighten the stocking as you go up and remove wrinkles if any.
- You can watch the video here
- Fill the bucket with warm water. Add mild detergent (preferably liquid) and disturb the water with your hands to be sure that the detergent has been spread evenly
- Soak the compression stockings into the bucket of warm water. When in water slightly rub the stockings against your palm and fingers. (very similar to washing a hand kerchief). Do not be very aggressive as the fibres may get damaged.
- Once you have done step 2 properly. Remove the soap filled water and add a fresh batch of warm water. Rinse the compression stockings gently and remove any excess soap
- After properly rinsing your socks, remove them and gently squeeze them to remove excess water. Leave them on a flat surface or hang them on a hanger to dry.
More benefits with Sorgen
Reinforced Heel and Toe
Knit-in, reinforced heel pocket offers additional sturdiness and easy stocking orientation on the foot and leg for the right, comfortable fit.
Dotted Silicone Band (Thigh Length Only)
Silicone dot top band provides support to help keep the thigh-high stockings stay up without binding and rolling. It is tailored for sensitive skin and flexible to not restrict the wearer’s movement. The round silicone knobs are gentle on your skin.
The comfy non-compressive, stay-up grip top is considerately designed for wearing comfort. The flexible but snug fit ensures the knee-length stocking remains in place throughout the day and activities without constricting your leg movement.
Recommended in Relieving
Tired and Aching Legs
Standing or sitting for long hours has become an inevitable part of every profession today. Tired, aching and/or painful legs are the most common leg issues faced today. Wearing graduated compression stockings help in relieving the leg pain and helps to enhance quality of life.
Swollen legs / Feet
Swollen legs is very common leg condition especially encountered when you are sitting for long hours, during pregnancy or long haul flights. The blood pooling in the veins results in these conditions. Wearing graduated compression stockings help in decreasing the swelling, helps to relieve any associated pain and helps to improve quality of life
Spider veins which are also known as telangiectasias are the initial stages of varicose veins. They appear tiny like spider webs. This is because of the pooling of blood in the veins which appear blue or green. Wearing Compression stockings helps in relieving these venous insufficiency conditions and helps to prevent further worsening
Frequently Asked Questions
Compression stockings are classified depending on the level of compression they provide. Class I compression provides mild compression i.e. 18-21 mm Hg
- All the Sorgen Class I compression stockings provide MST tested RAL compression profile 18-21 mm Hg compression.
- The difference is mainly in the fabrics and thereby the comfort on the skin.
- Sorgen Classique is made from Synthetic fibers making it more economical with durability
- Sorgen Royale is made from premium microfibers make it extremely soft and very easy to wear.
Depending on the extent of your problem or the indications you pose like minor varicosities, minor ankle, leg and foot swelling, tired legs. It also helps relieve circulation in the legs - ideal when sitting or standing for long periods
Class I stockings have a compression level of 18-21 (Mild) Compression and Class II stockings have a compression level of 23-32 mm Hg (Moderate) compression
Fabric: Lycra | Compression Level: 18-21 mm hg
Tired / Aching Legs
Mild Varicose Veins
- International Standards:Sorgen compression stockings have been tested for accurate pressure using the MST technology.
- Improved Features: Sorgen compression stockings have an reinforced heel and toe for better durability. A silicon grip top (For thigh length) tailored specially for better grip at the thigh.
- Graduated Compression Therapy: All Sorgen compression stockings apply graduated compression for optimum blood circulation and thereby reduces pain and other venous issues.
- Durable: Can be actively worn at all times of the day, indoor and outdoor, without wear and tear like Working from home, Cooking, Walking, Jogging, Watching TV, Meditation, Picking up kids from school and all the other daily chores.