Sorgen® Maternity Support Socks
Made from super soft microfiber, provide expectant mothers with compression support and ultimate comfort during pregnancy. The moisture-wicking technology keeps feet dry and comfortable while improving circulation and reducing swelling and discomfort. Experience the best of both worlds with Sorgen Maternity Compression Support Socks.
- Colours: Black | Beige | Argyle | Stripe
- Motherhood Needs Strong Legs: A uniquely designed pair of compression socks for the special phase, Sorgen maternity support socks provide relief from leg, ankle, and calf pains during pregnancy.
- Relentless Support: The robust make with a special provision of a graduated compressive force, the socks provide relentless support to women throughout the maternity period. Leg aches, fatigue, and foot pain shall all be done away with when one chooses to wear this relief-giving product.
- Premium Comfort: Microfiber has a silky texture that feels great against your legs, our maternity compression socks provide long-lasting comfort and stability. It is breathable and has an advanced moisture-wicking ability to keep your legs cool and dry. The months-long journey can be made smooth and easy with this supportive product.
- Effortless Wear: Sorgen Maternity compression socks are stretchable and can be worn easily without adding any kind of strain to the expecting woman.
- Fabric: Microfiber | Cotton
- Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Relives Tired And Aching Legs
- Reduces Swelling
- Reduces Oedema
- Prevent DVT
- Improves Quality Of Life
- Tired Legs
- Edema / Swollen Feet
- Foot / Ankle pain
- Leg Pain
💡Enjoy free shipping on all orders within the India.
📤 Orders are dispatched with Same Day (before 4.PM)
🚚 Same Day Delivery available in Mumbai MMR Region (at additional cost of Rs. 199/-). More details at checkout!
For expedite shipping and more queries, please contact us on 09321102110 or send us a mail at email@example.com
It’s okay to change your mind😊 This product qualifies for an exchange or return within 3 days of delivery. We offer a free pickup from your pin code.
Experience Motherhood Reassured
Our limbs work really hard because they have to. But in specific circumstances, people experience excessive stress and are in need of supportive assistance. Pregnancy is a delicate time, during which the expecting mother needs extra support from her legs.
The progressive compression design of Sorgen's maternity support socks can offer unwavering support and relief from leg aches and swellings during this difficult time.
Why Use Graduated Compression :
The graduated compression in Sorgen support socks design has the greatest impact on the ankles and gradually lessens toward the calf. By ensuring optimal blood flow in the foot region, this special feature helps to reduce pain, aches and swelling in the lower leg area. Mothers go through a number of difficulties before they are blessed with a lovely child. These productive days should be filled with home comfort, and Sorgen maternity socks are a must-have. They help in:
- Leg pressure brought on by constricted veins in the legs from weight gain or a larger uterus
- Swollen heels, ankles, and knees
- Joint pain brought on by an excess of blood build-up
- Inflammation brought on by a flat foot as a result of additional weight bearing on the hips and legs
Top Features For You
Relieves Foot Aches
No Risk Of DVT And Varicose Veins
Say Bye To Pain
Reduced Swelling And Fatigue
These socks with compression pressure are a great choice for expecting mothers who are experiencing swelling, pain or discomfort in their legs and feet. help improve circulation, reduce swelling, and alleviate discomfort soft and breathable material ensures that the socks are comfortable to wear during day.
Sorgen® Maternity Support Socks
I was just browsing the net, when I stumbld upon this product. Just helped me during my pregnancy. Will recommed it to all the Mom-to-be
These saved my pregnant calves and feet!!!
nice fabric. working great for combatting swelling